Saturday, June 20, 2015

Quilted Anatomy: decorative organ quilt

Hey All! I put some of the paper pieced organs I've made over the last few months together to make a mini-quilt. It's hard to believe that I only started sewing a year ago. I've certainly progressed far! I really enjoy quilting, and I love making quilts that reflect my interests. Hope you guys enjoy these!


I even used some of the fabric I designed on spoonflower!



I'm really pleased with how this quilt turned out. Next I've got to do some more organs, and maybe a whole system!

2 comments:

  1. where do I find the patterns for these? they're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool! You've taken the patchwork/quilting art out of its comfort zone. Keep up this clever and unique work. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete